The Program has been authored using Macromedia “Director”. The resulting software runs on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems up to OS 10.6 ("Snow Leopard"), but both require Quicktime™ to be installed in order to see the video clips. Quicktime™ is free and can be downloaded from:-http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download
"Director" is now obsolete and we are working to develop the key as a web-only product. Consequently there is no longer any support for the downloaded file.
The following operating systems have been successfully tested:
- Windows XP Pro with Quicktime™ version 7.0.3 or later
- Windows XP Home with Quicktime™ version 7.1.3 (version 7.0.3 is incompatible)
- Windows 2000 with 264 Kb RAM with Quicktime™ 7.0.3
- Windows vista (version not specified)
Macintosh (both Intel & Power PC platforms):
- OSX version 10.4 with 768Mb RAM with Quicktime™ version 7.1.3
- Note that OSX versions above 10.6 (lacking Rosetta) will not support the software.